It’s Awards Time!
- Do you have a great learning and development story to tell?
- Do you consider yourself a leader in your field, or know someone who is?
- Do you revel in seeing others grow as you help them learn?
- Are you pushing the boundaries for how learning and development can be applied in organisations?
- Are you out there measuring the enormous impact that learning and development contributes to New Zealand business and communities?
Are you exploring what is new, or better or brighter in our field and what the future may hold?
The NZATD Education Trust Learning and Development Awards are a chance to let others know about the great work that learning and Development professional are doing every day. They are there to highlight the successes of our profession and give recognition to the stars in the field of learning and development.
If you think that you or our organisation is doing something really special we’d like to hear from you. Entries are now open for the following award categories:
- 2012 Learning and Development Initiative of the Year Award
- 2012 Learning and Development Innovation of the Year Award
- 2012 Learning and Development On The Job Support Award
- 2012 Learning and Development Practitioner of the Year Award
- 2012 Learning and Development Research of the Year Award
For more information on each award click on the relevant link above.
To ask a question please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To download an application form click here (link to application form to be supplied)
To enter on-line click here (link to survey link to be supplied)